Closing Keynote & Remarks: Community Driven Business
April 6, 2021 1:10pm
- ADD TO CALENDAR
- Morgan DeBaun
- Founder & CEO, Blavity
- Moderator: Emily Ramshaw
- Co-Founder & CEO, The 19th
- Session Description:
- Building a community from scratch that drives revenue and growth, creating a successful business. How cultivating culture internally and with customers can ensure a successful business.
- Want diversity? It’s simple. Add more chairs to the table.
- Build more diverse companies from the start. This will give you the competitive advantage to crush your competitors.
- Trust your convictions, not others’ assumptions. DEI isn’t a niche market - the opportunity for growth is limitless.