Nicky Brennig's practice focuses on advising many of the world's largest and most active pension plans, endowments, insurance companies, private market solutions providers, family offices and other financial institutions on all aspects of their business.
Nicky is actively involved in domestic and foreign alternative investment representation, including advising clients with respect to private investment funds, syndicated and direct co-investments, fund restructurings, general partner removals, advisory board matters, fund and advisor acquisitions and other consolidations, and fund dissolutions. Nicky also represents institutional investors in connection with the acquisition and sale of partnership interests in large secondary market transactions.
Nicky has been an active member of the alternative investment funds industry for over a decade. She is frequently invited to speak at major industry events and is involved in investor-education efforts with respect to alternative investments.
Nicky is also an active member of her community and serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas.
- COVID-19: Issues affecting closed-end private investment funds, 8 April 2020
PRESENTATIONS AND SEMINARS
- Panelist, "Endowment & Foundation Forum," The 18th Annual Endowment and Foundation Forum, 2016
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Pension Real Estate Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Chambers USA, Nationwide Investment Funds: Investor Representation (2019)
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE
- Board of Directors, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas